Thursday, February 15, 2007

Compassion for my own faults

I had written a long post about a situation in my life that is causing me conflict and sorrow. I was able to clarify some feelings but was not sure I wanted to publish it for all the world to see. I edited it so that it was less personal, but wanted to 'sit with' it for a little while to make sure I was saying what I wanted to say. The dogs needed to go out, so I minimized it and left the computer running. When I came back in 10 minutes later, my middle son had accidentally deleted the post in favor of watching a video of a bear falling out of a tree. Way opens...way closes. Probably for the best.
The gist of the post was that I need to hold the situation and the people involved in the Light. I also need to hold myself up. Today, I will try to have compassion for the parts of me that are judgemental and small-minded.

No comments: